Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Architectural Digest love for Valentines Day!

I've been all over the Internet today, but fell mostly in Love with Architectural Digest and mainly, the Celebrity Homes they feature.

Is it just me, or are you fascinated by where celebrities live? It's amazing to see what their style is and if the designer they hired got it right. Sometimes I wonder how a stranger can click so well with the client and almost read their minds to understand the style and feel of a room they're after! I would be calling my designer day and night giving ideas and writing down ideas on paper napkins.

Take a look at some of my favorites. They're a little too modern or contemporary for me, but also gorgeous just the same!

This first home from AD is from the beautiful Ellen Degeneres and her wife Portia De Rossi.


I'm so in love with the kitchen. I love the green cabinets. I would never be ale to do that, but I love they had the guts to play with color.


I love the simplicity of the bathroom. I love the single sink and the counter tops! swoon!


My favorite is the outside space. Yes please, I'll take a dip in the pool, thanks for asking!






Next up, the amazing Nate Burkes. He's so talented as a designer and I just love his before and afters of his own home. You must hurry over to AD to see his entire remodel! I love his style, and wish I could ask home 100 decorating questions over coffee!








This is the Glorious Kitchen. I would never leave that room! Flawless!










oooo... this closet!





Thank you Architectural Digest for your passion for style, true story consistency and making us fall in Love this Valentines Day! Bravo!  


No comments:

Post a Comment